Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome

Hello! I am so excited to start a blog! If you don't already know I am a mommy vlogger on YouTube. My channel is BabiesAreBlessings. ( I have an older channel I don't update any longer... AbbeyDiG)  I am a mommy to two little ones. A 2 and a half year old little boy, Connor and a brand new 4 month old baby girl, Annabelle.  I love vlogging but have less and less time to put together vlogs. It is my hope that I can keep my viewers up to date on whats going on in my life through a blog, which I'm hoping I have time to update. I plan on posting blogs relating to recipes, organization, toddler activities, and daily life with two little ones. I have never blogged before. This is all new to me so please stick with me as I figure this out. I promise my blog will get better with age :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I totally agree that it is way easier to blog than vlog :).

    ReplyDelete